lunes, 17 de septiembre de 2007

There was a time, when i doubt... I didn't have security about anything..
About what i feel, what i sense, what i want.
My whole life was crushed.
A big mess...


Now its the time
When im feel alright
Again i can say
That im feeling okay
I can tell u, that i love u...
I can tell u, that i wanna stay with u.
I wanna start all over again.
Be with u.
Be the one to hold u back.
Be the one to call u baby all the time.
I wanna stay with you.
Walk beside u, and among u.
I feel secure again.
I feel alright with u.
I wanna be there for u.
I don't wanna loose u... Never...
I found my place in the world, with you.
Remember... I am here for you..
When u wanna talk. Cry. Or only know it...
Maybe i say this too much.
But I Love You. So So Much...

- [ Y desperte... Las palabras resonaban en mi mente... ] -

No hay comentarios: