sábado, 4 de agosto de 2007

Thinking about this week, i think i am really happy because finally ends..
I had a very bipolar week, i really like don't have a week like this again.. But is how i am, a sentimental lover...
Now its time to think about new things, i am very sure that i am not fine yet.. Still are moments in i would like to disappear. But the sensation is every day less strong.
Its time to start again, and i really like if this time i dont mess up, i don't wanna hurt somebody again...
I hope this time my feelings don't betray me. I hope the experience has some use..

Well, dont bore you with more "thinkings" reader.
No more deepness in this post.

Que tengan un buen dia!

1 comentario:

xchaoticmind dijo...

i wanna be the one who can stay next to u just quiet.
the one who loves u
the one that u can care about
the one who care about u
the one who can make u sure about everything.
and specialy the one u love.